About this Facility
Providing amazing customer service is what we do here at SecurCare Self Storage El Paso. Big or small, your self storage needs matter to us. We’re here to help you get and stay organized. Whether you need storage for business, school or simply to free up some space in your home, our friendly onsite manager is happy to answer any storage questions you have and get you started with us.
Our West El Paso location is in close proximity to Fort Bliss and the University of Texas El Paso (UTEP), making us a convenient choice for students, residents, military service members and businesses alike. Everyone can trust SecurCare to keep a close eye on their valuables. Our SecurCare property offers:
- 24 Hour, Drive Up Access
- Electronic Gate Access
- Packing Supplies & Locks for Purchase
- Online Bill Pay
- Month to Month Leasing
We also have great specials and will work to make sure you get the best rate possible! Your satisfaction is our first priority, and we will ensure that your storage experience with SecurCare is a positive one!
Nearby Colleges, Military Bases and Businesses:
Your local SecurCare Self Storage facility proudly welcomes students and military personnel. We are located near the following colleges and military bases:
Military Bases: Fort Bliss
Our El Paso storage facility is conveniently located near the following businesses: West Side Police Station and Area Iron and Steel.
Come into SecurCare El Paso, and reserve your storage unit in El Paso, Texas today!
Driving Directions to SecurCare Self Storage in El Paso, TX
From Westway, TX and Points North
- Get on I-10 E/US-180 E/US-85 S and follow south for 7.5 miles.
- Get off at Exit 11 for Mesa St toward Texas 20.
- Merge onto S Desert Blvd/Service Dr.
- Take a right onto N Mesa St.
- Make a left onto Osborne Dr and follow south for 0.5 miles.
- Our storage units in El Paso, TX will be on the right, past Clean Water of El Paso.
From Downtown El Paso, TX and Points South
- Get on US-85 N/W Paisano Dr and continue north.
- Follow US-85 N to I-10.
- Take the ramp onto I-10 W/US-85 N and follow I-10 W for 2 miles.
- Get off at Exit 11 for TX-20/Mesa St.
- Make a left onto Osborne Dr and continue south for 0.5 miles.
- Our Northwest El Paso storage facility will be on the right, across the street from the Westmar Corporation.
From Fort Bliss, TX and Points East
- Follow Cassidy Rd west to Gateway S Blvd.
- Make a left onto Gateway S Blvd and continue south for 1.5 miles.
- Merge onto I-10 W/US-80 W and follow west for 12 miles.
- Get off at Exit 11 for TX-20/Mesa St.
- Take a left onto TX-20 W/N Mesa St.
- Turn left onto Osborne Dr and continue south for 0.5 miles.
- Our self storage will be on the right, past Clean Water of El Paso.
From Santa Teresa, NM and Points West
- Take N Country Club southeast to Country Club Rd.
- Take a left onto Country Club Rd and follow east, entering into Texas.
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit to stay on Country Club rd and continue east for another 2 miles.
- Turn right onto Doniphan Dr and follow south for 0.5 miles.
- Take a left onto E Sunset Rd.
- Make a right onto Osborne Dr.
- SecurCare Self Storage will be on the right, across the street from the Westmar Corporation.
Friendly and easy to access
Lived out of town and we needed a quick solution to store some household items until we could make the proper arrangements to transport them back home and Art from SecurCare Self storage was so friendly and knowledgeable and walked us through the online rent process so easy and quick. Thank you Art and SecuCare for making a stressful situation less stressful and providing a friendly smile to help us through the day!
Great customer service and a good price for the storage size I need. It’s also great that it’s available at any time. I would recommend them to anyone!
Great service. Awsome ppl.
Great service Very courteous personal
Great place to rent
Outstanding customer service , very helpful and Knowles able
Very friendly customer service made everything so simple since moving can be very stressful thank you for the great customer service!
Really wonderful, helpful Customer Service..I spoke to Anthony really nice man. I feel good about this place. Im going to trust them with my prize possesions. Thank SSS...for the reviews and cs ..
I was there for a couple of years and I need storage again so I'm going back. It really is about the guys that run the place. I agree with the other posters that they are helpful and polite but I'd also like to add that I've had some really interesting times chatting with Dean. I was treated like a friend.