About this Facility
Our storage facility at 32045 Yucaipa Boulevard features 12’ x 36’ and 12’ x 22’ open parking for RVs, boats and trailers. Choose from non-enclosed or enclosed spaces, featuring 9’ to 13’ ceilings. We also offer mini storage units for your valuables. With units ranging from 10’ x 10’ to 15’ x 25’, we have a size to fit your needs.
The perks of storing at our facility:
- Flexible Access: Access your unit(s) 365 days a year.
- Enhanced Safety: Our fully fenced facility features night lighting.
- Excellent Customer Service: We have a full-time, onsite manager to assist you and answer any questions.
We’re located on Yucaipa Boulevard, right before 16th street. Nearby businesses include Yucaipa Animal Hospital and USA Camper.
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast looking for somewhere to store your paddle board in the off-season, or an avid fisher seeking a spot for your drift boat, our Yucaipa location has just what you’re looking for. Reserve a self storage unit in Yucaipa, California today!
Driving Directions to SecurCare Self Storage on 32045 Yucaipa Boulevard
From Highland, CA and Points North
- Get on CA-210 E and follow south to I-10.
- From CA-210 E, take Exit 85B to merge onto I-10 E.
- Follow I-10 E heading southeast for 5 miles.
- Get off at Exit 83 for Yucaipa Blvd.
- Take a left onto Yucaipa Blvd.
- Our facility will be on the right side, right before 16th St.
From Moreno Valley, CA and Points South
- Take Ironwood Ave heading east and follow to Redlands Blvd.
- Make a left onto Redlands Blvd and follow north for 3.5 miles.
- Turn left onto San Timoteo Canyon Rd and follow for 1 mile.
- Take a right onto Live Oak Canyon Rd and continue northeast for 4.5 miles.
- Make a left onto Outer Hwy 10 S.
- Turn right onto 16th St.
- Turn left on Yucaipa Blvd.
- Our storage units will be on the left.
From Beaumont, CA and Points East
- Get on I-10 W and follow into Yucaipa, past Calimesa.
- Get off at Exit 83 for Yucaipa Blvd.
- Take a right onto Yucaipa Blvd.
- Our storage facility will be on the right, before 16th St.
From Loma Linda, CA and Points West
- Get on I-10 E and follow into Yucaipa, past Redlands.
- Take Exit 83 for Yucaipa Blvd.
- Turn left onto Yucaipa Blvd.
- SecurCare Self Storage will be on the right.
Joyce took care of us with a smile and the process went smoothly. Thank you Joyce!!!
Wonderful and stress free sign up process. Clean facility. The manager, Joyce, is professional and friendly.
My father has rented for along time...very clean...great customer service lady named joyce.
Just wanted to say thank you so much for maintaining this facility everyday...and keeping it safe and clean....the customer service with Joyce is excellent.
Awesome facility and great customer service by Joyce. Would recommend for storage needs.
Secure, extremely well maintained and has great access hours. Joyce is awesome to work with!
I have been storing a motorhome & trailer there since 2010. They have always been awesome to work with us. I highly recommend this location to anyone needing to store anything. I will use them again once we get a new motorhome since we sold ours. The Manager Joyce has always gone above and beyond whenever we needed anything. Always returns calls even if she just see's she has missed a call from us. Great Company
This place is great no problems and Joyce in the office was a big help .. thank you
Very nice and courteous.
Very nice and helpful people on the phone and in person. We found the best place for us. Joyce was so nice and very helpful and informative.
Great customer service, anytime my cover would blow off my can am they’d always give me a call first thing so I could go get it taken care of, always super friendly staff would definitely suggest this place for your storage needs
Joyce was very helpful and upfront with me. Great experience. Nice place, thanks.
Manager Joyce helped me obtain a space on short notice. She was very friendly and helpful.
Prompt return calls and checking of each site for signs of entry on rv.
Joyce was helpful.
It's clean. All the buildings seem well constructed. The hours are great. It seems pretty safe as well.
Staff is awesome.
staff is awesome, very helpful, storages are clean, nice area.
Jocey Help me she is the best
It was confusing getting a hold of them, their corporate headquarters are in Colorado and they manage the phones from there. I was referred to Big Stuff RV storage by a friend and googled them and got corporate SecurCare. It's confusing cause just down the street there's another SecurCare without RV storage. Once I got there I was treated great ans shown around they offer excellent services for RV storage at a reasonable price and would recommend them to anyone! They just need better phone resources - I'm still not sure what happened to Big Stuff google has them at the same address.
I only speak words of wisdom. I recommend this place. For the atmosphere and the people. If they treat everybody like they do me, you're in good hands
Very friendly and courteous
Looked secure, felt secure enough although if I really wanted to get in all I had to do was wait by the gate for somebody to put the passcode in and I could just follow them in and I seem to have a small problem with that that's not secure
We couldn't ask for a better place to store our RV. It is perfect in every way, not to mention Joyce is a gem. She is always so efficient. Great service. Joyce is an asset to your company. Thank you so much!!!
Very clean. Manager is great.