About this Facility
SecurCare Self Storage located at 3941 Lake Wilson Rd offers a variety of standard and temperature controlled units. Units range in size from 50 square feet (5’×10’) to 900 square feet (30’×30’).
No matter what you store, your belongings will be protected in our fully fenced facility, featuring electronic gate access. We also offer low-cost tenant insurance for added protection.
All units are offered on month-to-month leases with no long-term contracts. We also provide an online payment portal and auto pay options for an efficient storage experience.
Driving Directions to SecurCare Self Storage in North Wilson, NC
From Dortches, NC and Points North
- Get on I-95 S and follow south to NC-97, past NC-58.
- Take Exit 127 for NC-97 toward Airport.
- Turn left onto NC-97 E and follow east for 1 mile.
- Take a right onto Tar River Church Rd and follow south for 1 mile.
- Continue onto Guy Thompson Rd.
- Continue onto Cliftonville Road and follow south for 1 mile.
- Turn right onto NC-58 S and follow south for 3 miles.
- Take a left onto Lake Wilson Rd.
- Our public storage in Wilson, NC will be on the left.
From Fremont, NC and Points South
- Get on I-795 N and follow north, past Black Creek, to NC-42.
- Take Exit 40 for NC-42 toward Wilson/Clayton.
- Turn left onto NC-42 E and follow northeast for 1 mile.
- Take a left onto Airport Blvd NW and follow northeast for 4.5 miles.
- Continue onto Lake Wilson Rd.
- Our North Wilson storage units will be on the left.
From Saratoga, NC and Points East
- Get on US-264 W and follow west to NC-58.
- Take Exit 49 for NC-58 toward Wilson/Kinston.
- Turn right onto NC-58 and follow northwest for 3 miles.
- Take a right onto State Hwy and continue northwest for 1 mile.
- Continue onto Ward Blvd for 1 mile.
- Make a slight right to stay on Ward Blvd and follow for 1.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Tilghman Rd N and follow north for 2 miles.
- Take a left onto Lake Wilson Rd.
- Our storage facility will be on the right.
From Zebulon, NC and Points West
- Get on US-264 E and follow east toward Wilson, to US-264 ALT E.
- Take Exit 36B for US-264 E toward Wilson.
- Merge onto US-264 ALT E and follow east/southeast for 4 miles.
- Turn left onto Airport Blvd and follow northeast for 2.5 miles.
- Continue onto Lake Wilson Road.
- SecurCare Self Storage will be on the left.
Great customer service. I normally get a few different prices. But she was very welcoming even answering questions before she opened. Keep her at this establishment
Definitely great service
Kim was a very sweet, bubbly person that made our experience pleasurable. Would recommend anyone to her store! Kim is Awesome!
SecurCare is the best storage unit ever. I always use them for my needs. Mrs Kimberly is very sweet, reliable and helpful.
Big wide lanes not congested. Really well for our unload
They were so efficient and polite. Explained everything clearly. No hidden fees. Great rates!
It was available as soon as I called.
Rep.has lots of knowledge
100% knowledgeable about the job
THE YOUNG LADY IN THE STORE WAS AWESOME, SHE EXPLAINED TO US WHAT TO EXPECT. SHE WAS A PROFESSIONAL.
Super simple to lease, pay, and use the storage facility. Everyone was done online. So convenient!
Very quick and easy process to reserve a unit online. The front office was helpful in explaining how to get access to our unit for the first time!
The property manager is great along with the assistant managers they always make sure you are taken care of.
Danielle exemplifies customer service to perfection- her patience and willingness to help with a third party vendor - made my transaction possible. She made herself available to me - while on the line with a vendor to make sure I did not miss out on the last remaining unit that my company was requesting. Excellent personal skills !!!
Whether it was in person or by phone everyone was very nice and helpful. Great prices as well.
Very nice staff!!😊 Clean establishment!!
Your Team - Is Awesome.. they did great job in both Locations... Raleigh Road and Wilson Lake!!
Management made progress easy and had excellent customer service. I appreciate the VA discount.
I did my reservation and set up over the phone with a very helpful employee. When I got to the store the next day my paperwork was ready as well as the lock I purchased. The manager was very helpful and the facility is very clean.
Danielle did an awesome job with answering any questions or addressing any concerns. I definitely recommend.
The staff was great during our first visit so we chose to use their place for our storage.
Great place! Danielle is always pleasant and has a bubbly personality! She's a great people person. If she doesn't have the answer, she'll definitely find the answer for you. She also tries to get you the best deals. Highly recommend seeing Danielle at the Lake Wilson location.
Best place ever with very nice people
Very friendly and helpful!! She showed us the different sizes (yes, we asked to see it) and took her time answering all of our questions. I would definitely recommend this place!
The people who are in the Wilson lake facility are very attentive and they are excellent people who are very helpful and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you are covered for all you're needs.
Super friendly staff and the owner/manager is wonderful to work with as well. All went above and beyond to help with getting me the right size storage unit and move out was a breeze. Highly recommend to everyone?
Staff will go beyond their duties to asdist you.
Very friendly and nice and clean
Friendly staff, U-haul pickup available. Some moving supplies are able to be bought as well.
So far so good
Awesome service, Heather at the Lake Wilson Rd location was great and very helpful. She made the process smooth and explained everything perfectly. I also witnessed her great customer relations with already established customers and she gave them the same great service. I strongly recommend to anyone.
A+ Good Service, Great Location, Facilities first rate!
The best decision I ever made! This is hands down the best self storage facility in Wilson. I visited all of them and none compared to Storage One! They had a clean facility that was very well lit at night. They had climate controlled units and they had 24 hour recorded video surveillance. Being a woman, that made me feel safe! The staff was very helpful and friendly. Their sales office was awesome. I highly reccommend them to anyone looking for a storage unit!