About this Facility
SecurCare Self Storage at 747 American Way offers affordable and convenient storage units in Shreveport. Whether you need a standard unit or special RV and boat storage, we have the storage solution for you.
When you store with SecurCare, you can trust your belongings are safe. We have an onsite manager and our facility is fully fenced. Our location has flexible access hours—load or unload any day of the week. As an added precaution, we offer affordable tenant insurance to our renters.
Flexible month-to-month leases are available on all of our storage units. Whether you need to store for a month or a year, you won’t get locked into a long-term contract.
Give us a call or stop by the office—our knowledgeable staff is here to help! Find more storage options at our nearby 1780 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop facility.
Driving Directions to SecurCare Self Storage in Shreveport, LA
From Downtown Shreveport, LA and Points North
- Get on I-20 W and follow to I-49
- From I-20 W, get off at Exit 17B for I-49 S toward Alexandria
- Continue onto I-49 S and follow south for 3 miles
- Get off at Exit 202 for LA-511/E 70th
- Make a left onto LA-511 E/E 70th
- Continue straight onto E 70th
- Turn right onto Line Ave and follow south for 1.5 miles
- Make a right onto American Way
- Our self storage facility in Shreveport, LA will be on the left
From Keithville, LA and Points South
- Take Barron Rd/Par Rd 112 heading east and continue to follow to I-49
- Make a left onto Linwood Ave/Par Rd 147 and follow north for 0.5 miles
- Turn right onto Southern Loop and follow east for 1 mile
- Make a left to merge onto I-49 N
- Follow I-49 N for 4 miles
- Get off at Exit 201 to merge onto LA-3132 E and follow east for 1 mile
- Take Exit 8 for LA-523/Ellerbe Rd/Line Ave
- Make a left onto LA-523/Ellerbe Rd/Line Ave and follow for 1 mile
- Turn left onto American Way
- Our Shreveport storage facility will be on the left
From Taylortown, LA and Points East
- Get on US-71 N and follow north to LA-527
- Make a left onto LA-511 W and follow west for 5.5 miles
- Take a left onto Line Ave and continue south for 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto American Way
- Our storage units will be on the left
From Greenwood, LA and Points West
- Get on I-20 E and follow east to LA-3132
- Take Exit 11 to merge onto LA-3132 E toward Alexandria
- Follow LA-3132 east for 8.5 miles
- Take Exit 8 for LA-523/Ellerbe Rd/Line Ave
- Turn left onto LA-523/Ellerbe Rd/Line Ave and follow north for 1 mile
- Make a left onto American Way
- SecurCare Self Storage will be on the left
Very clean which is unlike to one I moved from. Cheryl was very nice and easy to work with and also professional.
My experience so far has been great and hadn't had any problem with my service
Great place! Friendly, convenient, clean. and affordable!
Quick and easy process. Very helpful and friendly staff! Clean units.
Great friendly staff. Cheryl was professional and very helpful. I appreciate the effort she made to accommodate my needs with the perfect storage and really accessible location. Thank you.
Good service. Thanks
Really great customer service. A very smooth transaction. I would recommend this place
Completely satisfied with my new rental unit at SecureCare Self Storage. Facility is kept clean and manager is extremely helpful!
Customer service here is great. Straight and to the point!
Great customer service. Set up service in few minutes...in and out!
My first rental was to small and the manager was very helpful in finding me the unit that fixed my needs. The unit costs a little more but it was well worth it. Thank you guys. 😊
FAST AND EASY PROCESS. PROPRTY MANAGER VERY NICE AND HELPFUL.
They were friendly and have great customer service also I highly recommend it.
I arrived right at closing and the young lady was very nice. The unit I rented had an apparent leak, and I planned to store some clothing, so she moved me to another, which causd her to stay a few minutes late. Cheryl was very accomodating and patient. The unit was clean, as well as the facility. I will definately recommend and feel I made the right choice!
Fine experience. Clean facility. Courteous and helpful attendant. Hassle free processing. Very satisfied so far! Hats off to Management!
I have a storage unit for over 5 years. The onsite manager Cheryl Jackson is superb! Very courteous and professional! She keeps this facility top notch! Kudos to Cheryl!
I had a really good experience at SecureCare. Staff was extremely helpful and assisted me in taking care of one of the units that is being rented. Would recommend this location.
The oversized door could be easier to open. It’s very heavy and hard to open. Could you please have it looked it? Eddie DeRamus
safe, secure, very friendly employees & helpful. great storage units, clean & a price that is wonderful.
The whole experience has been painless and pleasant. Thank you!
Customer service is spectacular and the buildings are nice and clean
My husband and I rent a storage unit and the staff is amazing. She is super helpful and informative.
Rebecca was absolutely awesome helping us with our move--she was very informative and knew her business well--also told me of a promotion that saved us some money--moving is very stressful and Rebecca helped take some of that stress off--definitely 5 stars
History, The name speaks for itself.
Your employee Rebecca is amazing. Not only has she always been nice and helpful, but today she went above and beyond. I was a little distracted this morning with some stuff happening at home and after putting some things in storage, I went to inquire about moving to a larger unit. I didn't realize it was 15 min before they were supposed to open, but Rebecca had the open sign on and the door unlocked ready to help customers. She walked me through the process, and gave me tips and I told her I'd come pay the difference tomorrow and left...my new company car is the type that doesn't use a regular key, so I didn't notice until I stopped for coffee that I didn't have my keys. I knew where they were. I called Rebecca and she went to check, I left them beside my open Storage locker connected to the Lock beside a finger print kit that I had meant to take. After locking up for me and feeling pity on me for being so dumb I'm sure, and with me running out of options, she actually brought me the keys herself (after calling her boss for approval) and saved a day that didn't seem salvageable at the time. She wouldn't accept any money from me, but even so, she deserves recognition as a model employee and should be treated as such...so give her a raise. Thank you Brandon Mitchell